Sunday, November 25, 2007

WOW!

This weekend, I have managed to get to a LOT of projects around my house I wanted to do. One of my projects was my photos and my on line accounts. One of my places is flickr - and I happened to check on my Jack Russell group there, (I really wish I had checked it sooner! Now it's on my "daily check list") and I could not believe it - so many people responded to my question I put out there about "Itching Jacks" - I was wide eyed and blinking and realize what a super fabulous resource belonging to groups can be! How cool is this? Check it out here....

Also on some of my links I have gathered here on the sidebar, there is some great reference info there as well...I have been reading and finding a lot of great information and ideas about what others are finding successful with their Jacks!

And seeing as how so many people seem to use the benedryl, we are going to try it. I have given it to him a couple of times last year...I guess I just worry about putting chemicals into such a small little body and...what are the effects on them? All I really know is I want my babydog to be with me forrrreeeeevvvvvver and so...Anyway...I just love the power of feedback! Check out the Jack Russell photos too! So much cuteness in one place, it's unbelievable! We hope everyone is having a great holiday!!!
Oh hey! Check this out!!
November's Winning
Jack-of-the-Month!
It's Maximo the Surfing Dynamo!


To see more photos of Maximo click here!
WOW! I have GOT to get Michaelangelo in on some fun like this!!! YEAH!

No comments: