Tuesday, November 06, 2007

My Little Clothes Horse, I mean God, I mean Dog!!!



This is such beauty I wake up with every morning!!!
How lucky a girl I am!!! This is my bed warmer!!! Keeps his mamma warm on those cold Northwest winter nights!!!



Speaking of keeping warm and dry here in the beautiful Northwest!!! CHECK OUT these REALLY cute new slickers Michaelangelo got in the mail yesterday!!! Oh how I WISH I would have been ready with the video camera - you should have seen him tearing into his box!!! He was really excited to get some mail with his name on it!!! He LOVES his two new jackets, which I order from JP PET WHOLESALE!! They have some great stuff, and good prices! My order was shipped promptly, and I received it 6 days after my order was placed. (actually I ordered late on Friday, and received the shipment on the next Tuesday). The red slicker is really cool because the strips illuminate with light, and the blue slicker has the super warm sherpa inside! MMMMMmmmm Cozy. Michael loves them both!!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Great pictures. I especially like the top sepia toned one. It gives an ageless look to Michaelangelo.