Thursday, November 22, 2007

Observation....


Michaelangelo's blog originaly started because I needed to write down and observe my findings when we were using these products in the first place! I wanted to track the changes, if any....

That's what I'm doing now, too! (helping myself keep track!!)


Tuesday Nov. 20th
: 7:30pm Went to (disastrous) vet appt.
Began antibiotic
Began Genesis Spray (2 x per day for 7 days)

Wednesday Nov. 21: Gave antibiotic in the morning (damn, then i looked again and it's meant to be 1 per 24 hours)
Morning Spray before walk
Evening Spray before walk. Upon inspection Michael's tummy is
a much lighter shade of pink!

Thursay Nov. 22: Gave antibotic @ 7am
Spray before morning walk. Rear end area looks better.
Tummy looks better

Friday November 23: Gave antibitotic @ 7:30
Spray before morning walk. Seemed to be scratching a lot this morning after he woke up. Tummy looks good, except where he was scratching most recently.

Saturday November 24: Spray before walk. Tummy looks MUCH better, it's actually looking WHITE!! Stills scratching some though...
Anti-biotic at 7:30am. Back area looking much much better. I still don't think he needed the antibiotics though and I hope it's ok. The boyfriend says finish out the entire prescription.
Evening spray. Also gave him a small spray of Frontline, as I did find two fleas on him yesterday. Unbelievable. God, I hate fleas. Really, really hate them....Gggrrrr.

No comments: