Sunday, September 28, 2008

Night Time Hiking at the of Start of Autumn........




It's so hard to believe that summer went as quickly as it did....
Unfortunately, I missed a lot of it because I was shrouded in a grief process after my father passed on May 20th....
Been keeping busy though, with house projects, making things nice and pretty....Upgrading things for possibly selling up next year and moving on....or??? Keeping it, renting it out and going off on a little sailing and scuba diving winter adventure with T....
HHHHHhmmmmmmmm......Who knows what adventures might be around the corner???
The Big T has been working on some training with Michaelangelo....He also spoils him with the real food a good deal, and now he is deciding that he will cook raw food for Michaelangelo...
Michael now responds when T points him "out" of the kitchen, so that's good....
Now Michael sleeps his nights on the living room couch under many puppy blankets...It was tough at first, Michael would come to the hall door and scratch....I would have to get up and take him back to the couch and go back to bed and do this two, three times a night....
Now, I'm happy to report he will spend the whole night on the couch, unless he is hearing a bunch of moving around in the middle of the night (me or T going to the loo, for example).....
So, our sleep is getting better.....
Nightfall comes much quicker now....We started out on a little walk in daylight at our local park and 15 minutes later it was dark! It was a fun little adventure....I just have to remember to adjust my time with our evening walks.....
I hope everyone has had a nice beginning to their fall....It is a fun time and my favorite time up to Halloweeen!



2 comments:

Jan said...

Some friends just got a rescue JRT and are making little effort to train him. I'm going to point them to your post and say "persistence."

allhorsestuff said...

Hi there!
Remeber us from the Antique Expo?
MA does look awesome on my blog!
Very cute blog devoted to himhere..see ya later!
Kacy @ allhorsestuff blog