Saturday, September 13, 2008

Dog Days of Summer


Happy September Friends! I can't believe how fast summer has been flying by!!! We have been keeping pretty busy round here this summer...Home improving projects...


and as always, of course, hunting.......


Being the mascot and general side - kick while keeping the troops in line....


I'm also into inspecting the jobs to make sure they're getting done right......


Always looking for the next adventure.....


We hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!

2 comments:

Jan said...

I've had the same dilemma a couple of times. But everyone has to figure out their own solution. :-)

Pet Care Today said...

Sorry, but I have to agree with T on this one....no dogs in my bed! I am a huge fan of dog beds, and my dog is too. He has one in our bedroom for nighttime, one in the living room for family time and one in the basement rec room for sleepovers (the dog abandons me when the kids have sleepovers). Get a comfy one and who knows, Michael may like being a big dog in his own bed!