Friday, March 23, 2007

What Are You Feeding Your Pet???

This recent animal food recall & the death of pets who ate the wet food made & packaged in Canada, really has been on my mind and prompted me to do some further studies about the company I have been representing these past several months (Eukanuba) and re-think what I am feeding Michael. It's disturbing and pains me that people have lost their pets, and I hope their class action suits kicks some ass and helps to make some stricter guidelines for pet food manufacturing.

I feel I must share some links to some informtion you might want to read if you are in fact a pet owner, you might want to think seriously about what's in the food you are feeding your animal. I am definitely doing further research. I personally don't cook much, so cooking food for Michael might be harder for me than others, but his Daddy Dog and I might come up with something. In the mean time, do your research, as I am, and check out these links below. Blue Buffalo company is a great company from what I understand, I use to work with the rep from Blue every weekend and she swears the best food ever "made" for animals. I'm reading their "what's in the food" section of their site and I'm thinking this might be the food we switch to for now. This food was developed when the creator's animal was diagnosed with a life threatening illness. I am going to talk with her in closer detail. I will let you know more about my findings! Please send me any thoughts or information worth checking out! Thank you!

Get The Facts: What's REALLY in Pet Food

Selecting a Commercial Pet Food

The Blue Buffalo Company

How to Make Your Own Pet Food at E-how.com

Home Made Dog & Cat food at Pet Grub.com

Keep Your Dog Healthy With Homemade Food at Ezine Articles


No comments: