Monday, March 26, 2007

Michaelangelo, Adventuredog Update….


We’ve moved to Blue….and the verdict didn’t take long to be reached:
Michaelangelo LOVES IT!!! He was begging for more!
The more I read about the tragic pet food recall and the “by-products” in the foods and so on….the more upset I got about it all. Blue kept coming back to me, and the further I read about it, the more I knew that we want to be on this food. Human grade meats, antioxidants, no preservatives or unnatural additives, this is the food for us….
I feel very good about recommending this food for your dog or cat!
I would say go for as high a quality food - that is just as simple – as you possibly can. Just as we humans should stop eating any and all foods with additives and preservatives (and that damned High Fructose Corn Syrup!!!) as we can, so should our pet family members.

Currently I am in love with this item, found at PetSmart stores and on their website! I actually tried one out in the store, Michael sat in there all zipped up and he was fine with it ! I so so so so so so so hope to one day have the kind of cash that would allow me such fancies!!! hahaha. Check it out for yourself!






No comments: