Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pups that Like to Dress Up!

Hey! Do you ever dress up your pup?! I do!! And guess what?!?! He likes it!

I don't believe hats are fun for him for too long, he does funny little sideways walking and backwards scooting which seems funny for a few seconds, but it makes me think I'd better get that off him! Michaelanelo has a super cute "Little Devil" costume with a little disco in it, and he's had it for a couple years, he's worn it for a total of about a half hour! lol! We wore it to an animal Halloween party which he was most popular at! And then for photos! It's early yet for Halloween, but once in a while, can't resist!


Some people come up with some pretty creative and funny costumes for their pets!! If you know anyone that does, or if you have some cute pictures of your animal dressed for Halloween, please send them to me at pmichelletaylor@gmail.com and I'll put them in my little "Dress Up Your Pup" video I'm already started on! Thanks, I'll look forward to seeing your photos!!

Until then = have fun getting ready to have fun at Halloween! ; )
xo

No comments: