Sunday, December 09, 2007

Research Can Be Hard Work....

In my on-going search for answers on a safe, healthy food/diet for my beautiful Jack Russell, Michaelangelo, I stumbled upon a page that might also be helpful to other animal owners. Have you ever heard of Wysong? Learn more here....

I would love to know what other Jack Russell and other breed owners are feeding their dogs, and if everyone is as concerned about what they are "really" getting as I am. (I personally don't want to eat anything that has any ingredients that have come from China....I don't want my dog eating anything from China either! I guess it's in the vitamin ingredients that supposedly "everyone" in the US gets in their store-bought vitamins. Even if it's "made in the USA", the ingredients, apparently, are all brought in from China. A little disconcerting to me.)

I have mentioned, Michael currently eats Blue Buffalo Dog Food, and he seems to really live it...I add Brewers Yeast and Flax Seed Oil to his food, which he LOVES! I just want to make sure I am giving him the best food for a long, long life with us...

Please give me feedback if you would about what you are feeding your babydog!!
Thanks and I hope everyone is doing well!!

No comments: